I started my career as a newspaper journalist (LONDON); wrote/directed games for (HOLLYWOOD) Studios; became a digital media executive (NYC); and am now a foreign correspondent & C-Suite ghostwriter (GLOBAL).
…. some of the brands + projects* I’ve worked on.
*As a director, producer and digital media exec.
Harper’s BAZAAR (Australia) commissioned me to write about jumping off the corporate ladder.
That’s not me in slinky satin and vertiginous heels. I wear Doctor Martens.
…as did ESQUIRE Latin America.
nope, I don’t speak Spanish either – they translated me.
- Esquire [Latin America]: Google AI Futures
- PC Magazine: Big Hero 6 [Disney]
- Four Seasons Magazine: Finding Your Voice
- ICG: Marvel’s Jessica Jones
- Red (UK): Spike Jonze [for the movie Her]
- ICG: Ocean’s 8
- Good Housekeeping UK: New Chapters
- O, The Oprah Magazine: Beginnings
- ELLE China: Sophia Amoruso
- Harper’s Bazaar Australia: Starting Again
Almost a decade ago I became a ghostwriter.
I never expected, or even really planned, this. But it does suit me. However, I can’t tell you anything about it. Or even the name I use in that career.
I’m also the author of 5 x novels – which I privately published and are available here.
Finally, why “teamgloria”?
I registered this domain in 2011, when I was working as a high-flying executive in NYC, and got diagnosed with three tumo(u)rs in my throat. I had to be anonymous (due to the j.o.b) and so wrote as “gloria”, a sweeter character than I, in an effort to see the sunnier side of life. It worked. I now do.