it’s here! Publication Date: #howtostaysaneinacrazyworld

oh, darlings

we cannot stop smiling.

14a06aa898ab11e39b8f0ebc2702080c_8we smiled up at the sky while taking a small constitutional around the quiet early morning streets of los angeles after the morning coffee, saying hello to the small dogs on leash/lead/ribbon (it happens here) also taking their walks (with their owners whose names we always forget which is terrible but oh-so-English to recall the what the canine is called)

and we’ll be smiling All Day.

isn’t life delicious?

*winningsmiletocamera3*

22 thoughts on “it’s here! Publication Date: #howtostaysaneinacrazyworld

1. seoulflaneur says:

Eagerly waiting for my copy in Seoul! Can’t wait for it. :)

Also, thought of you as I ran across Agnes Varda’s _Cleo de 5 a 7_ the other day, with the glorious and beautiful protagonist also awaiting diagnosis.

2. Jenna says:

Hip hip hooray! I couldn’t be happier or more proud of you (and who you are in RL of course!). Can’t wait to get mine signed by the author herself. xo

3. Patti Kuche says:

Not only is it “here” but it is also here in my hot little hand as I sit and admire! It is such a lovely collection of thoughts, in words and pictures, and am in awe of the journey you took in getting to this point. Is it ok to say your scar has given us all so much? My best wishes, congratulations and grateful thanks to you!

1. Vickie Lester says:

I have just given your book to a friend, so I’m ordering another!
        And am watching sly French comedies on Netflix, and also as per your instructions, but not in print…
        I have recorded an audio on the mighty SoundCloud that I might post on Saturday.
        Merci beaucoup!

oh GOOD SHOW as they’d say at an english boarding school. #soundcloud

glad that we’re being Gifted already (we’re already on ebay which is a giggle) – share the love

Hooray!!! I am so proud of you. It is amazing that it is finally here…publication day! I google+ and fb’ed this wonderful, wonderful news…
    Bravo ma belle!