the most recent past
we love to visit other people…
are you pinteresting?
- #weadoreaPier #sanclemente #california instagram.com/p/arc95KOcAb/ 5 hours ago
- hello, #carlsbad instagram.com/p/aqxzqbOcBz/ 11 hours ago
- #latergram got lots done today. #readyfortheweek instagram.com/p/apgBXoOcHV/ 23 hours ago
- a Call from the Coast [lines from mr. mamet and his movie] wp.me/p1ukzN-2bK 23 hours ago
- sunday morning: reading #TheHollywoodReporter and waiting for an 8AM call from the Other Coast #veryLA instagram.com/p/an3S0rucIu/ 1 day ago
Top Posts & Pages
- considering constance spry.
- 7 pieces of random-ness for a sunday inspired by @Madame_de_Pique
- weekly photo challenge: future tense
- care and feeding of the soul: roses, friendship, fresh tomatoes and blood red oranges.
- palm springs: pictures by us, words by e e cummings.
- quelle brilliant brooklyn.
- sleep calls.
- #newLife plotting, inspiration, action and dreams.
- struggling under a pesky PayPal button.
random-nessanita loos beijing book books brooklyn california central park Chandelier china east coast portraits england friends george snyder hollywood instagram jet lag london los angeles love madrid manhattan movie movies moving music noel coward novel novels NYC Palm springs paris rain roses soho sunday sunset surgeon surgery synthroid tea the house on church row Things tobias william writing
follow teamgloria with bloglovin’
Tag Archives: vogue 1950
It’s early. 7.52 AM on a sunday. Doesn’t the sunshine peeking through the blinds look gorgeous? Team Gloria photography expedition today, I think – the sunlight beckons. In case you were wondering, the photography is from the great Norman Parkinson: “Jean … Continue reading