the most recent past
we love to visit other people…
are you pinteresting?
- @bklynstacy *giggles* and *looksaround* w e l l - we DO have art materials here ;-) 1 hour ago
- @toobeguiling you are Most kind! 3 hours ago
- ok, we're awake #almost 07:45am #losangeles instagram.com/p/Zk92lLOcHK/ 4 hours ago
- #sparkly #Beverlyhills instagram.com/p/ZjnayMucFP/ 16 hours ago
- feeling rather #AlexisColby this evening with our new #BeverlyHills attorney. wp.me/p1ukzN-26Y 16 hours ago
Top Posts & Pages
- considering constance spry.
- weekly photo challenge: future tense
- 7 pieces of random-ness for a sunday inspired by @Madame_de_Pique
- quelle brilliant brooklyn.
- care and feeding of the soul: roses, friendship, fresh tomatoes and blood red oranges.
- palm springs: pictures by us, words by e e cummings.
- a garden preview with buds in bloom.
- struggling under a pesky PayPal button.
- #newLife plotting, inspiration, action and dreams.
random-nessbeijing book books breakfast brooklyn cafe california central park china east coast portraits england friends george snyder hollywood instagram jet lag london los angeles love madrid manhattan milan movie movies moving music noel coward novel novels NYC Palm springs paris rain roses soho sunday surgeon surgery synthroid tea the house on church row Things tobias william writing
follow teamgloria with bloglovin’
Tag Archives: Veronique Vienne
sleepless in manhattan: european movies, a new moleskine and Veronique Vienne’s “The Art of Being a Woman” (never too late to learn, darlings)
darlings! the Best thing about sleeplessness (see – we Always attempt to look on the bright side, as You Know) is the joy of watching and reading and writing and listening to such glorious cultural artifacts as these: here are … Continue reading
it has (sadly just) occurred to us, darlings, that this is the bit that sucks. we were So Nervous about surgery (and cancer) and getting through it without nasty narcotic chemicals that we quite Forgot that the Worst bit might … Continue reading