the most recent past
we love to visit other people…
are you pinteresting?
- @IFCFilms Loved. It. Bravo! teamgloria.com/2013/05/18/hol… 6 hours ago
- Hollywood ahoy! tea with Vickie Lester (then later with #FrancesHa) wp.me/p1ukzN-26o 6 hours ago
- #gretaGerwig Q&A post #FrancesHa movie #wonderful arclight #hollywood instagram.com/p/ZcDB_pOcPD/ 8 hours ago
- RT @WeHoLibrary: @teamgloria_ What a wonderful hashtag! Thank you. #weadorelibraries 14 hours ago
- @LAReviewofBooks #anitaLoos #talmadgeGirls (courtesy of the Library Request Service from the delicious @WeHoLibrary) #weadorelibraries 17 hours ago
Top Posts & Pages
- considering constance spry.
- weekly photo challenge: future tense
- 7 pieces of random-ness for a sunday inspired by @Madame_de_Pique
- quelle brilliant brooklyn.
- care and feeding of the soul: roses, friendship, fresh tomatoes and blood red oranges.
- palm springs: pictures by us, words by e e cummings.
- a garden preview with buds in bloom.
- struggling under a pesky PayPal button.
- #newLife plotting, inspiration, action and dreams.
random-nessbeijing book books breakfast brooklyn cafe california central park china east coast portraits england friends george snyder hollywood instagram jet lag london los angeles love madrid manhattan milan movie movies moving music noel coward novel novels NYC Palm springs paris rain roses soho st regis sunday surgeon surgery synthroid tea Things tobias william writing
follow teamgloria with bloglovin’
Tag Archives: tumor
after the visit to the surgeon for blood test results (sigh – higher dosage meds on their way) and the pushing of Scar and shoving camera down nose into throat, we needed a Hot Bath, noodle soup from the asian … Continue reading
yes, we do have Insurance. but can you Imagine if we didn’t? you can see why people die without insurance. *this is just one of three bills we’ve received this week……. you understand now why we asked for postcards. It … Continue reading
bored. of. this. now. thank goodness team gloria leaves for MADRID on (day job) business tomorrow. #irritated
so team gloria has a date for the surgery – september 9th – and the rather hideous diagnosis of: “thirty percent chance of cancer” and – shocking – we have three tumors/tumours, not just tobias. this isn’t the realm of … Continue reading
a little bit late for work so taking a cab up 8th so I can do the voluminous correspondence on email for the day job as we hurtle uptown. just had breakfast with someone who had their own tumor (didn’t … Continue reading
gosh. didn’t sleep a wink. partly due to the whole “we found something in your tumor” call yesterday. but mostly because the people upstairs keep strange hours (and seem to need to Hoover/vacuum at three AM which means speed or … Continue reading
eek. DR called back. the tumor looks different this time. they found something. we need to talk about the results on june 16. we may well need to remove it. eek. Cue big eyes and freaked out expression. Breathing, breathing, … Continue reading
first things first: team gloria list: 1. glorious people = m_P who came with me today to hospital 2. glorious places = central park where we walked afterwards 3. glorious things = country life magazine which i devoured over a … Continue reading