the most recent past
we love to visit other people…
are you pinteresting?
- RT @loogoldham: " music is everything to the poor, an accoutrement to the rich." - @Lefsetz 1 hour ago
- #roadtrip instagram.com/p/ZtYwlJucEW/ 1 hour ago
- remnants of the former life - #bulgari lip balm is part of the Frette headrest linens and in-flight… instagram.com/p/Zs72eLucJz/ 5 hours ago
- oh to be a feline and lounge in this sunny spot all day but the world calls..... instagram.com/p/Zs572LucHU/ 6 hours ago
- the desire to replace the faded prints of Portofino in medical establishments. wp.me/p1ukzN-27z 8 hours ago
1904 on Ta dah! Finished! notausgang on the desire to replace the fade… notausgang on Ta dah! Finished! teamgloria on the desire to replace the fade… teamgloria on the desire to replace the fade… teamgloria on Ta dah! Finished! notausgang on Ta dah! Finished!
Top Posts & Pages
- considering constance spry.
- 7 pieces of random-ness for a sunday inspired by @Madame_de_Pique
- weekly photo challenge: future tense
- palm springs: pictures by us, words by e e cummings.
- care and feeding of the soul: roses, friendship, fresh tomatoes and blood red oranges.
- quelle brilliant brooklyn.
- struggling under a pesky PayPal button.
- back to Church Row - and a drag night at the Black Cap, Camden.
- hello, hollywood hills.
random-nessbeijing book books breakfast brooklyn cafe california central park china east coast portraits england friends george snyder hollywood instagram jet lag london los angeles love madrid manhattan milan movie movies moving music noel coward novel novels NYC Palm springs paris rain roses soho sunday surgeon surgery synthroid tea the house on church row Things tobias william writing
follow teamgloria with bloglovin’
Tag Archives: tired
Tests. And more tests. Prodding. On The Scar. ………….and elsewhere #sigh Still. The doctors office (not the surgeon’s in the hospital annex, another One) has an Awfully Nice Terrace. We sat here between various bits of the appointment. Then the … Continue reading
Tired. Winter? Maybe. Quality problems? Ha. Yes ;) New perspective required? Sigh. Ok. woke up early and went for a walk before the Day Job? Yes. Took pictures for the #photoadaychallenge? Oh yes. (loving this 30 days of commissioning type … Continue reading