the most recent past
we love to visit other people…
are you pinteresting?
- #weadoreaPier #sanclemente #california instagram.com/p/arc95KOcAb/ 5 hours ago
- hello, #carlsbad instagram.com/p/aqxzqbOcBz/ 11 hours ago
- #latergram got lots done today. #readyfortheweek instagram.com/p/apgBXoOcHV/ 23 hours ago
- a Call from the Coast [lines from mr. mamet and his movie] wp.me/p1ukzN-2bK 23 hours ago
- sunday morning: reading #TheHollywoodReporter and waiting for an 8AM call from the Other Coast #veryLA instagram.com/p/an3S0rucIu/ 1 day ago
Top Posts & Pages
- considering constance spry.
- 7 pieces of random-ness for a sunday inspired by @Madame_de_Pique
- weekly photo challenge: future tense
- care and feeding of the soul: roses, friendship, fresh tomatoes and blood red oranges.
- palm springs: pictures by us, words by e e cummings.
- quelle brilliant brooklyn.
- sleep calls.
- #newLife plotting, inspiration, action and dreams.
- struggling under a pesky PayPal button.
random-nessanita loos beijing book books brooklyn california central park Chandelier china east coast portraits england friends george snyder hollywood instagram jet lag london los angeles love madrid manhattan movie movies moving music noel coward novel novels NYC Palm springs paris rain roses soho sunday sunset surgeon surgery synthroid tea the house on church row Things tobias william writing
follow teamgloria with bloglovin’
Tag Archives: Things
I had a somewhat dispiriting day. It involved meetings with people who see life from the spreadsheet point of view. I’m not one of those people. There’s magic in the numbers. But they come after the vision, the audience, the … Continue reading
I was on the phone (baby blue princess one a la doris day movies to give you a mental image) with eric shaw quinn last night (he was on a headset – I’m sure it was a modern one but … Continue reading
stopped by the flea-market in chelsea after brunch with friends nearby and found this rather battered (but wonderful) copy of Vogue Nov 1968 (in those days Vogue was a bi-monthly so this is the Nov 1st issue). Curious fact: there … Continue reading
It’s early. 7.52 AM on a sunday. Doesn’t the sunshine peeking through the blinds look gorgeous? Team Gloria photography expedition today, I think – the sunlight beckons. In case you were wondering, the photography is from the great Norman Parkinson: “Jean … Continue reading
I feel calm whenever I open my crockery cupboard. If you like the happiness mug, it’s from Emma Bridgewater and the splendid little egg cup “good egg” is from John Lewis (or was it Peter Jones?) but I found it here … Continue reading
wonderful. watched this again for the first time in YEARS last night. the innocence of dial-up modems, only having two emails to open in your pre-HMTL-compatible mail program and the upper west side in its glory of book parties, spring … Continue reading
team gloria has a meeting this morning that we are, shall we say, rather apprehensive about. so bring on the “happiness” playlist full of optimism and a throw your hat in the air, lady, devil-may-care-ness. damn, we wish we (still) … Continue reading
Genius. Sadly we do. But progress, not perfection honey. Grin.
team gloria watched margaret roach’s video while holding our breath…..brave and glorious. truly. “ I was a ‘big success,’ people told me, but the secret I never spoke in reply or anytime was my belief that I had long ago … Continue reading