the most recent past
we love to visit other people…
are you pinteresting?
- a tiny moment of parisian heaven in studio city. wp.me/p1ukzN-2c7 5 hours ago
- @StacyHorn congratulations on your new book! amazon.com/Imperfect-Harm… 7 hours ago
- RT @BEAUTYCALYPSE: Hey @eiswuerfelimsch @teamgloria_ @MissJulesBerlin @NovellaDarling @BLYSS_choc You're in my <3 and in my Hall-of-Fame ht… 16 hours ago
- Oh my goodness. @rupert_everett is delicious - breakfast reading in los angeles at 07:25 #laviecashmere instagram.com/p/atBw-IOcBM/ 18 hours ago
- @tanita_tikaram #weadoreblossomdearie #peelmeagrape #myattorneybernie 18 hours ago
Top Posts & Pages
- considering constance spry.
- 7 pieces of random-ness for a sunday inspired by @Madame_de_Pique
- weekly photo challenge: future tense
- palm springs: pictures by us, words by e e cummings.
- care and feeding of the soul: roses, friendship, fresh tomatoes and blood red oranges.
- quelle brilliant brooklyn.
- struggling under a pesky PayPal button.
- back to Church Row - and a drag night at the Black Cap, Camden.
- a garden preview with buds in bloom.
random-nessanita loos beijing book books brooklyn california central park Chandelier china east coast portraits england friends george snyder hollywood instagram jet lag london los angeles love madrid manhattan movie movies moving music noel coward novel novels NYC Palm springs paris rain roses soho sunday sunset surgeon surgery synthroid tea the house on church row Things tobias william writing
follow teamgloria with bloglovin’
Tag Archives: surgery
we haven’t been sleeping that well. tomorrow we’re going back to the surgeon for a second post-op check up and……….results? you know darlings, results on whether team gloria has already joined team cancer. we probably won’t sleep much tonight so … Continue reading
medical leave day 13: german films in the dark cinema while waiting for our glands to grow back (and the Divine DV)
the doorbell rang – not early – but insistently and suddenly there was a very nice man from the FedEx company with a parcel (as you know we Love a Parcel).this was from the elegant, erudite and downright delicious ABM … Continue reading
team gloria reporting in from the outside world (which we’ve not seen outside of the 1 block radius chez nous for a week) saw the surgeon – OW – (yes, that was the stitches) and OW – steri-strips and OW … Continue reading
ironically, this is how we like to wind down on a sunday evening: novels, listening to 1930s music from the Savoy hotel, then Chet Baker, a light dish of scrambled eggs (and peas, we Are British after all) and … Continue reading
Oh dear god(s). That was a trip to Hell and no mistake. But we made it back. And will be recovering slowly over the next few weeks. Tobias the tumour/tumor and his sisters are gone. There were complications (skip this … Continue reading
as we left the skyscraper in manhattan where we work last night, we set the outgoing email message to tell news of our absence on medical leave until September 29th. the office was empty. we turned off the lights (we … Continue reading
so we did a spot more post-therapy therapeutic retail today, in preparation for our post-surgery confinement: delicious art supplies and lovely tomes (many of which are gifts from splendid friends) and a most GLORIAous package arrived from england with creams … Continue reading
firstly – here’s the sunset over santa monica beach this evening – delicious, right? and we had a lovely surprise – we were walking up the beach after taking the sunset photographs and returned a call to a friend who … Continue reading