the most recent past
we love to visit other people…
are you pinteresting?
- the desire to replace the faded prints of Portofino in medical establishments. wp.me/p1ukzN-27z 1 hour ago
- good morning! 07:41 #losangeles instagram.com/p/ZqHEPTOcFP/ 1 day ago
- terribly sleepy - been writing for hours - finished 2nd Novel!!! 82,000 words. Feeling all cat-like… instagram.com/p/ZpJaXzOcJw/ 1 day ago
- Ta dah! Finished! wp.me/p1ukzN-27v 1 day ago
- hello, gorgeous. #weadoreachandelier instagram.com/p/ZouxM4ucNM/ 1 day ago
Top Posts & Pages
- considering constance spry.
- weekly photo challenge: future tense
- 7 pieces of random-ness for a sunday inspired by @Madame_de_Pique
- quelle brilliant brooklyn.
- care and feeding of the soul: roses, friendship, fresh tomatoes and blood red oranges.
- palm springs: pictures by us, words by e e cummings.
- back to Church Row - and a drag night at the Black Cap, Camden.
- #newLife plotting, inspiration, action and dreams.
- hello, hollywood hills.
random-nessbeijing book books breakfast brooklyn cafe california central park china east coast portraits england friends george snyder hollywood instagram jet lag london los angeles love madrid manhattan milan movie movies moving music noel coward novel novels NYC Palm springs paris rain roses soho sunday surgeon surgery synthroid tea the house on church row Things tobias william writing
follow teamgloria with bloglovin’
Tag Archives: sunshine
sometimes, when we’re here, in Portugal, we remember being 13 (when we first came for a Visit) and how we dreamed of being GrownUp with an apartment and a job and international travel and money to buy books and afternoons … Continue reading
Took a sunshine break in central park. #divine Such an antidote to the rabbit hole of the NYC subway, darlings.
The Most Delicious Start to a shiny super sunny southern california hols! Stayed with the splendid (and very kind) AH and have been awake since the early hours (NYC timezone quality problems ;) #giggle. Maybe actual words and stuff tomorrow … Continue reading
we did feel that last post was Rather Dark and brooding. so here’s how we spent our day when Not sobbing over medical bills ;-) the rest of our activities were Delicious. we got up super early – headed to … Continue reading
There’s a distinct sense of nervous anticipation in NYC about the impending hurricane. But on the surface all is serene.
central park is particularly beautiful under the cool shade lush trees – and kinda twisted if you’re also listening to dark depeche mode tracks – yeah. wrong.