the most recent past
we love to visit other people…
are you pinteresting?
- #roadtrip instagram.com/p/ZtYwlJucEW/ 19 minutes ago
- remnants of the former life - #bulgari lip balm is part of the Frette headrest linens and in-flight… instagram.com/p/Zs72eLucJz/ 4 hours ago
- oh to be a feline and lounge in this sunny spot all day but the world calls..... instagram.com/p/Zs572LucHU/ 4 hours ago
- the desire to replace the faded prints of Portofino in medical establishments. wp.me/p1ukzN-27z 6 hours ago
- good morning! 07:41 #losangeles instagram.com/p/ZqHEPTOcFP/ 1 day ago
1904 on Ta dah! Finished! notausgang on the desire to replace the fade… notausgang on Ta dah! Finished! teamgloria on the desire to replace the fade… teamgloria on the desire to replace the fade… teamgloria on Ta dah! Finished! notausgang on Ta dah! Finished!
Top Posts & Pages
- considering constance spry.
- 7 pieces of random-ness for a sunday inspired by @Madame_de_Pique
- weekly photo challenge: future tense
- palm springs: pictures by us, words by e e cummings.
- care and feeding of the soul: roses, friendship, fresh tomatoes and blood red oranges.
- quelle brilliant brooklyn.
- struggling under a pesky PayPal button.
- back to Church Row - and a drag night at the Black Cap, Camden.
- hello, hollywood hills.
random-nessbeijing book books breakfast brooklyn cafe california central park china east coast portraits england friends george snyder hollywood instagram jet lag london los angeles love madrid manhattan milan movie movies moving music noel coward novel novels NYC Palm springs paris rain roses soho sunday surgeon surgery synthroid tea the house on church row Things tobias william writing
follow teamgloria with bloglovin’
Tag Archives: santa monica
Bliss. Agreed? Like falling in Love.
it’s either a function of age (we hesitate over the word maturity, per se) or a deepening of our spirituality (possible) or maybe just the infectious celebratory nature of Americans and their love of The Holidays……but when we found ourselves … Continue reading
So happy to be here! But – huh? RAIN? who ordered the rain machine? still – caffeine, a rental car experience driving up the 405 to the 10, a hostess gift purchased at urban gift center and a late lunch … Continue reading
so we see the surgeon again tomorrow. and – if all goes well, he’ll remove the white gauze and steri-strips (as we believe they’re called) and the wound will be revealed. we’re terrified. our throat is still agony (and voice-less) … Continue reading
perfect (late) summer sunday: Los Angeles-style (driving by the ocean, surfers, sunset, sunday newspapers, salad at the Hamlet)
darlings. a *divine* day. here are our pictures – with captions. we started the day (as per usual in L.A) with all the sections of the Los Angeles Times we enjoy, in order. there was (rather too much) coffee, oatmeal … Continue reading
firstly – here’s the sunset over santa monica beach this evening – delicious, right? and we had a lovely surprise – we were walking up the beach after taking the sunset photographs and returned a call to a friend who … Continue reading
1. Duke of Yorks Picturehouse, Brighton, England | ah, mis-spent (or not) youth – smoking ten malboro red on the balcony with some cheap red (head) as i slipped into the mysteries of saturday afternoons watching Louise Brooks….. 2. Electric Cinema, Notting … Continue reading