the most recent past
we love to visit other people…
are you pinteresting?
- @IFCFilms Loved. It. Bravo! teamgloria.com/2013/05/18/hol… 1 hour ago
- Hollywood ahoy! tea with Vickie Lester (then later with #FrancesHa) wp.me/p1ukzN-26o 1 hour ago
- #gretaGerwig Q&A post #FrancesHa movie #wonderful arclight #hollywood instagram.com/p/ZcDB_pOcPD/ 2 hours ago
- RT @WeHoLibrary: @teamgloria_ What a wonderful hashtag! Thank you. #weadorelibraries 8 hours ago
- @LAReviewofBooks #anitaLoos #talmadgeGirls (courtesy of the Library Request Service from the delicious @WeHoLibrary) #weadorelibraries 12 hours ago
Top Posts & Pages
- considering constance spry.
- weekly photo challenge: future tense
- 7 pieces of random-ness for a sunday inspired by @Madame_de_Pique
- quelle brilliant brooklyn.
- care and feeding of the soul: roses, friendship, fresh tomatoes and blood red oranges.
- palm springs: pictures by us, words by e e cummings.
- a garden preview with buds in bloom.
- struggling under a pesky PayPal button.
- #newLife plotting, inspiration, action and dreams.
random-nessbeijing book books breakfast brooklyn cafe california central park china east coast portraits england friends george snyder hollywood instagram jet lag london los angeles love madrid manhattan milan movie movies moving music noel coward novel novels NYC Palm springs paris rain roses soho st regis sunday surgeon surgery synthroid tea Things tobias william writing
follow teamgloria with bloglovin’
Tag Archives: parcels
hello darlings. it’s wednesday. isn’t it? the throat aches with a vengeance now (scar tissue? problems? chill wind descending on manhattan? breathing re-constituted air inside a skyscraper all day?) who knows. actually the surgeon will (if it’s physical rather than … Continue reading
we happened to be in a very elegant pre-war building on Fifth Avenue last night where – in the ladies’ powder room – there was a special shelf for Parcels. as you know, we Adore a Parcel. Isn’t that Glorious?! … Continue reading