the most recent past
we love to visit other people…
are you pinteresting?
- @W0rldLifestyle take a deep breath, meditate for a little while, enjoy the sunshine and dance to #BlossomDearie - hello, monday. #ready 2 hours ago
- @LottenManja you're most welcome. lovely shot. *wavingfromLosAngeles* to you in #Berlin! 5 hours ago
- @bklynstacy @BlogHer *sighs* we really want one! 5 hours ago
- @LottenManja b e a u t i f u l! 5 hours ago
- @annfriedman "a slow drive through the hills at sunset...windows rolled down, everything warm and golden" #beautiful theatlanticcities.com/arts-and-lifes… 6 hours ago
Top Posts & Pages
- considering constance spry.
- weekly photo challenge: future tense
- 7 pieces of random-ness for a sunday inspired by @Madame_de_Pique
- quelle brilliant brooklyn.
- care and feeding of the soul: roses, friendship, fresh tomatoes and blood red oranges.
- palm springs: pictures by us, words by e e cummings.
- a garden preview with buds in bloom.
- struggling under a pesky PayPal button.
- #newLife plotting, inspiration, action and dreams.
random-nessbeijing book books breakfast brooklyn cafe california central park china east coast portraits england friends george snyder hollywood instagram jet lag london los angeles love madrid manhattan milan movie movies moving music noel coward novel novels NYC Palm springs paris rain roses soho st regis sunday surgeon surgery synthroid tea Things tobias william writing
follow teamgloria with bloglovin’
Tag Archives: old school
Although the weather disrupted the planned croquet on the lawn, it certainly did not dampen spirits at the Head Master’s Garden Party… as you know, team gloria is currently in CHINA. so we were tickled pink to get the newsletter (so clever, … Continue reading →