the most recent past
we love to visit other people…
are you pinteresting?
- @toobeguiling you are Most kind! 2 hours ago
- ok, we're awake #almost 07:45am #losangeles instagram.com/p/Zk92lLOcHK/ 3 hours ago
- #sparkly #Beverlyhills instagram.com/p/ZjnayMucFP/ 15 hours ago
- feeling rather #AlexisColby this evening with our new #BeverlyHills attorney. wp.me/p1ukzN-26Y 15 hours ago
- feeling very much the lady-author today.....just edited manuscript as per Notes From Publisher back in… instagram.com/p/ZjDPw_ucBR/ 20 hours ago
Top Posts & Pages
- considering constance spry.
- weekly photo challenge: future tense
- 7 pieces of random-ness for a sunday inspired by @Madame_de_Pique
- quelle brilliant brooklyn.
- care and feeding of the soul: roses, friendship, fresh tomatoes and blood red oranges.
- palm springs: pictures by us, words by e e cummings.
- a garden preview with buds in bloom.
- struggling under a pesky PayPal button.
- #newLife plotting, inspiration, action and dreams.
random-nessbeijing book books breakfast brooklyn cafe california central park china east coast portraits england friends george snyder hollywood instagram jet lag london los angeles love madrid manhattan milan movie movies moving music noel coward novel novels NYC Palm springs paris rain roses soho sunday surgeon surgery synthroid tea the house on church row Things tobias william writing
follow teamgloria with bloglovin’
Tag Archives: newspapers
in search of spelt bread (sigh – attempting withdrawal) and a quiet place to read the european newspapers – the italian woman opposite me is reading The Help and I really want to say “oh my god, I cried at … Continue reading
it’s saturday: time for european newspapers, coffee and jazz. perhaps here at ground support, west broadway, soho…..all wood tables, collections of vintage National Geographic magazines and a thoughtful, intelligent, proprietor, who truly understands what makes a welcoming neighborhood establishment. His name is … Continue reading