the most recent past
we love to visit other people…
are you pinteresting?
- @toobeguiling you are Most kind! 1 hour ago
- ok, we're awake #almost 07:45am #losangeles instagram.com/p/Zk92lLOcHK/ 1 hour ago
- #sparkly #Beverlyhills instagram.com/p/ZjnayMucFP/ 13 hours ago
- feeling rather #AlexisColby this evening with our new #BeverlyHills attorney. wp.me/p1ukzN-26Y 14 hours ago
- feeling very much the lady-author today.....just edited manuscript as per Notes From Publisher back in… instagram.com/p/ZjDPw_ucBR/ 19 hours ago
Top Posts & Pages
- considering constance spry.
- weekly photo challenge: future tense
- 7 pieces of random-ness for a sunday inspired by @Madame_de_Pique
- quelle brilliant brooklyn.
- care and feeding of the soul: roses, friendship, fresh tomatoes and blood red oranges.
- palm springs: pictures by us, words by e e cummings.
- a garden preview with buds in bloom.
- struggling under a pesky PayPal button.
- #newLife plotting, inspiration, action and dreams.
random-nessbeijing book books breakfast brooklyn cafe california central park china east coast portraits england friends george snyder hollywood instagram jet lag london los angeles love madrid manhattan milan movie movies moving music noel coward novel novels NYC Palm springs paris rain roses soho sunday surgeon surgery synthroid tea the house on church row Things tobias william writing
follow teamgloria with bloglovin’
Tag Archives: meg ryan
whenever team gloria feels a bit freaked out, we scrapbook. not in that martha-stewart-special-satiny-pens-and-stuck-on-flower-decals-midwest-momma-way. although there’s nothing wrong with that. we’d love to be in a cozy kitchen outside michigan with some ladies from the local coffee klatch talking about … Continue reading
wonderful. watched this again for the first time in YEARS last night. the innocence of dial-up modems, only having two emails to open in your pre-HMTL-compatible mail program and the upper west side in its glory of book parties, spring … Continue reading
oh! team gloria watched this last night – definitely one for the late night movie collection - rich and famous - all 80s hair (yup, with satin bows and up-dos), sisterhood, parties on the beach at malibu, a deliciously early cougar moment … Continue reading