the most recent past
we love to visit other people…
are you pinteresting?
- #sparkly #Beverlyhills instagram.com/p/ZjnayMucFP/ 6 hours ago
- feeling rather #AlexisColby this evening with our new #BeverlyHills attorney. wp.me/p1ukzN-26Y 6 hours ago
- feeling very much the lady-author today.....just edited manuscript as per Notes From Publisher back in… instagram.com/p/ZjDPw_ucBR/ 11 hours ago
- @W0rldLifestyle take a deep breath, meditate for a little while, enjoy the sunshine and dance to #BlossomDearie - hello, monday. #ready 13 hours ago
- @LottenManja you're most welcome. lovely shot. *wavingfromLosAngeles* to you in #Berlin! 15 hours ago
Top Posts & Pages
- considering constance spry.
- weekly photo challenge: future tense
- 7 pieces of random-ness for a sunday inspired by @Madame_de_Pique
- quelle brilliant brooklyn.
- care and feeding of the soul: roses, friendship, fresh tomatoes and blood red oranges.
- palm springs: pictures by us, words by e e cummings.
- a garden preview with buds in bloom.
- struggling under a pesky PayPal button.
- #newLife plotting, inspiration, action and dreams.
random-nessbeijing book books breakfast brooklyn cafe california central park china east coast portraits england friends george snyder hollywood instagram jet lag london los angeles love madrid manhattan milan movie movies moving music noel coward novel novels NYC Palm springs paris rain roses soho sunday surgeon surgery synthroid tea the house on church row Things tobias william writing
follow teamgloria with bloglovin’
Tag Archives: medical leave
we are Beside ourselves with excitement, darlings, because the 1st proof of our book about Tobias and his sisters and medical leave and What We Learned is Here! we are going to read diligently, obtain guidance from lady-of-letters (who has … Continue reading
we will miss these tranquil lunches – just us and a notebook and a novel and at least an hour stretching into the afternoon. this medical leave has changed us; for the better. more later, darlings. but may we say … Continue reading
If you’ve been following our medical leave, you’ll know that sitting in a darkened cinema while our glands grow back and we heal from the surgery has been an essential part of our journey. so we were doubly-thrilled – Tickled … Continue reading
This had to happen. you don’t go through surgery, anesthesia, 21 pills a day to replace gland and thyroid functions and then be confined to a square block radius of home for over 2 weeks without depression threatening its clouds … Continue reading
we haven’t been sleeping that well. tomorrow we’re going back to the surgeon for a second post-op check up and……….results? you know darlings, results on whether team gloria has already joined team cancer. we probably won’t sleep much tonight so … Continue reading
the worst thing about medical leave is……dealing with the pain, the pills, the discomfort, the nausea, the scars, calls from our insurance company (did they not get the memo that we had our Throat Slit and can’t return calls easily? … Continue reading
ironically, this is how we like to wind down on a sunday evening: novels, listening to 1930s music from the Savoy hotel, then Chet Baker, a light dish of scrambled eggs (and peas, we Are British after all) and … Continue reading
we got discharged yesterday. and now we’re entering the long, slow, path of healing. everything hurts. the 14 (yep, count ‘em) calcium monsters (we’re not producing any minerals due to removal of aforementioned glands) pills per day are nausea-producing (too … Continue reading