the most recent past
we love to visit other people…
are you pinteresting?
- forget #GatsbysShirts - we get emotional over @rachelashwell #shabbychiccouture soft bed linens. instagram.com/p/Zmja1FOcO7/ 4 hours ago
- @rachelashwell #shabbychiccouture today interviewing lovely staff for my column in #LosAngelesI'mYours… instagram.com/p/ZmjDrzOcOn/ 4 hours ago
- sumptuous linens, deep-deep-sofas and an afternoon at the beach. wp.me/p1ukzN-278 4 hours ago
- RT @mamzellev: Yes, I flew across the ocean to get my souvenir via amazon. #princessphone #mfceo #woopwoop @teamgloria_ blogdeizquierda.com/2012/03/el-eng…… 7 hours ago
- "@ChelseaClinton: Welcome, Deborah! MT: @NBCNews: Announcing Deborah Turness as the next President of @NBCNews" #nice #sistersupport 8 hours ago
Top Posts & Pages
- considering constance spry.
- weekly photo challenge: future tense
- 7 pieces of random-ness for a sunday inspired by @Madame_de_Pique
- quelle brilliant brooklyn.
- care and feeding of the soul: roses, friendship, fresh tomatoes and blood red oranges.
- palm springs: pictures by us, words by e e cummings.
- sleep calls.
- back to Church Row - and a drag night at the Black Cap, Camden.
- struggling under a pesky PayPal button.
random-nessbeijing book books breakfast brooklyn cafe california central park china east coast portraits england friends george snyder hollywood instagram jet lag london los angeles love madrid manhattan milan movie movies moving music noel coward novel novels NYC Palm springs paris rain roses soho sunday surgeon surgery synthroid tea the house on church row Things tobias william writing
follow teamgloria with bloglovin’