the most recent past
we love to visit other people…
are you pinteresting?
- taking a stroll from the sushi restarant (deeply LA - sushi, not walking) 6pm instagram.com/p/ZoqVQrOcHE/ 24 minutes ago
- @LAImYours and ever-so-slightly-spooky too *lookstocamera* 6 hours ago
- a moment of reverie in a gallery called #FaheyKlein wp.me/p1ukzN-27p 6 hours ago
- RT @FifteenMinsPR: "Age shouldn’t affect you. You’re either marvelous or you’re boring, regardless of your age." - Morrissey 7 hours ago
- RT @IDTweeps: Ethan Hawke, Julie Delpy and Richard Linklater talk to Elvis Mitchell about #BeforeMidnight after LACMA screening! http://t.c… 7 hours ago
Top Posts & Pages
- considering constance spry.
- 7 pieces of random-ness for a sunday inspired by @Madame_de_Pique
- weekly photo challenge: future tense
- palm springs: pictures by us, words by e e cummings.
- quelle brilliant brooklyn.
- care and feeding of the soul: roses, friendship, fresh tomatoes and blood red oranges.
- a garden preview with buds in bloom.
- #newLife plotting, inspiration, action and dreams.
- hello, hollywood hills.
random-nessbeijing book books breakfast brooklyn cafe california central park china east coast portraits england friends george snyder hollywood instagram jet lag london los angeles love madrid manhattan milan movie movies moving music noel coward novel novels NYC Palm springs paris rain roses soho sunday surgeon surgery synthroid tea the house on church row Things tobias william writing
follow teamgloria with bloglovin’
Tag Archives: lunch
a day of driving, dogs (both excited and dozing in equal measure), lunch, Family of Origin (both heart-warming and full of sadness in equal parts), British television via satellite and excellent supper on-a-tray and more driving and much of it … Continue reading
dialogue from within an elevator today (inside a super high security building – you couldn’t even LEAVE without showing ID – oh, my). *teamgloria is dressed in a black trench coat and dark glasses in this scene. MAN: sorry. didn’t … Continue reading
we weren’t feeling so tip top today. it was our first week back, after all. so we told the Day Job we’d work from home and rest. and so we did. and in between the work stints, we had a … Continue reading
we will miss these tranquil lunches – just us and a notebook and a novel and at least an hour stretching into the afternoon. this medical leave has changed us; for the better. more later, darlings. but may we say … Continue reading
darlings. am on the phone with a friend who just called from the Other Coast and his opening words were: did you have a good hurricane? only a delicious friend from the South could say something like that with such … Continue reading
if you were here now, we’d spend the afternoon talking over the state of the world, les annees folle, Godard et les troubles de monsieur galliano. wouldn’t it be delicious? we’re having the salade deux magots, perrier – et apres, … Continue reading
As an adjunct or even one might say adjacent experience to the day job, we had lunch with a Duke today. Actually, as we are in Paris, one ought to say: nous avons le experience charmante au dejeuner avec le … Continue reading
tapas with two of the most gloriously fabulous fashion-y and chic types of madrid – the kind of individuals who ride vintage vespas and shoot late-night party footage and are generally too, too, divine. thank you for lunch – and … Continue reading