the most recent past
we love to visit other people…
are you pinteresting?
- good morning! 07:41 #losangeles instagram.com/p/ZqHEPTOcFP/ 23 hours ago
- terribly sleepy - been writing for hours - finished 2nd Novel!!! 82,000 words. Feeling all cat-like… instagram.com/p/ZpJaXzOcJw/ 1 day ago
- Ta dah! Finished! wp.me/p1ukzN-27v 1 day ago
- hello, gorgeous. #weadoreachandelier instagram.com/p/ZouxM4ucNM/ 1 day ago
- #weadoreachandelier instagram.com/p/ZoucZxOcMv/ 1 day ago
Top Posts & Pages
- considering constance spry.
- weekly photo challenge: future tense
- 7 pieces of random-ness for a sunday inspired by @Madame_de_Pique
- quelle brilliant brooklyn.
- care and feeding of the soul: roses, friendship, fresh tomatoes and blood red oranges.
- palm springs: pictures by us, words by e e cummings.
- back to Church Row - and a drag night at the Black Cap, Camden.
- #newLife plotting, inspiration, action and dreams.
- hello, hollywood hills.
random-nessbeijing book books breakfast brooklyn cafe california central park china east coast portraits england friends george snyder hollywood instagram jet lag london los angeles love madrid manhattan milan movie movies moving music noel coward novel novels NYC Palm springs paris rain roses soho sunday surgeon surgery synthroid tea the house on church row Things tobias william writing
follow teamgloria with bloglovin’
Tag Archives: K
medical leave day 13: german films in the dark cinema while waiting for our glands to grow back (and the Divine DV)
the doorbell rang – not early – but insistently and suddenly there was a very nice man from the FedEx company with a parcel (as you know we Love a Parcel).this was from the elegant, erudite and downright delicious ABM … Continue reading