the most recent past
we love to visit other people…
are you pinteresting?
- twinkle lights on laurel avenue, a screening of #TheEnglishTeacher and somebody Important arrives at The House On Church Row… 1 hour ago
- hello, sunday. 08:50am #losangeles instagram.com/p/Zf7tdhOcHD/ 2 hours ago
- walking home from the movie palace on sunset boulevard and spotted delicious twinkle lights and a… instagram.com/p/Ze0fHWucEt/ 13 hours ago
- L o v e d #TheEnglishTeacher @sundancesunset instagram.com/p/ZeuzZxOcPQ/ 13 hours ago
- @TrixieReyna no worries. Safe flight! !! 13 hours ago
Top Posts & Pages
- considering constance spry.
- weekly photo challenge: future tense
- 7 pieces of random-ness for a sunday inspired by @Madame_de_Pique
- quelle brilliant brooklyn.
- care and feeding of the soul: roses, friendship, fresh tomatoes and blood red oranges.
- palm springs: pictures by us, words by e e cummings.
- a garden preview with buds in bloom.
- struggling under a pesky PayPal button.
- #newLife plotting, inspiration, action and dreams.
random-nessbeijing book books breakfast brooklyn cafe california central park china east coast portraits england friends george snyder hollywood instagram jet lag london los angeles love madrid manhattan milan movie movies moving music noel coward novel novels NYC Palm springs paris rain roses soho st regis sunday surgeon surgery synthroid tea Things tobias william writing
follow teamgloria with bloglovin’
Tag Archives: gatos
And so our work event ended, at last and we got our spirit attended to (friends, conversation and a walk in the sunshine between cloud bursts) and our poor tired body back into the swimming costume and Into The Pool … Continue reading