the most recent past
we love to visit other people…
are you pinteresting?
- terribly sleepy - been writing for hours - finished 2nd Novel!!! 82,000 words. Feeling all cat-like… instagram.com/p/ZpJaXzOcJw/ 4 hours ago
- Ta dah! Finished! wp.me/p1ukzN-27v 4 hours ago
- hello, gorgeous. #weadoreachandelier instagram.com/p/ZouxM4ucNM/ 8 hours ago
- #weadoreachandelier instagram.com/p/ZoucZxOcMv/ 8 hours ago
- delicious late afternoom sun @alfredcoffee and a Most excellent cappuccino. instagram.com/p/ZotQLHucKy/ 8 hours ago
Top Posts & Pages
- considering constance spry.
- weekly photo challenge: future tense
- 7 pieces of random-ness for a sunday inspired by @Madame_de_Pique
- quelle brilliant brooklyn.
- care and feeding of the soul: roses, friendship, fresh tomatoes and blood red oranges.
- palm springs: pictures by us, words by e e cummings.
- back to Church Row - and a drag night at the Black Cap, Camden.
- #newLife plotting, inspiration, action and dreams.
- hello, hollywood hills.
random-nessbeijing book books breakfast brooklyn cafe california central park china east coast portraits england friends george snyder hollywood instagram jet lag london los angeles love madrid manhattan milan movie movies moving music noel coward novel novels NYC Palm springs paris rain roses soho sunday surgeon surgery synthroid tea the house on church row Things tobias william writing
follow teamgloria with bloglovin’
Tag Archives: dappled light
central park is particularly beautiful under the cool shade lush trees – and kinda twisted if you’re also listening to dark depeche mode tracks – yeah. wrong.