the most recent past
we love to visit other people…
are you pinteresting?
- @BEAUTYCALYPSE @eatPALETA we once worked at something of a treatment facility where raw juices were del each morn #veryLA ;) 6 hours ago
- #onTheRoad #latergram #losangeles instagram.com/p/ZvZ9iSOcJ9/ 7 hours ago
- Claremont Calling. wp.me/p1ukzN-27E 8 hours ago
- blink and one could be in 1929 or 1780 #California #claremont instagram.com/p/Zt0zYOOcBg/ 22 hours ago
- Oh to be in Claremont, now that June is (nearly) here instagram.com/p/ZtjrPqucGs/ 1 day ago
julia on Claremont Calling. Vickie Lester on Claremont Calling. teamgloria on Claremont Calling. Vickie Lester on Claremont Calling. teamgloria on Claremont Calling. Vickie Lester on Claremont Calling. Claremont Calling. |… on the tumors (aka: tobias).
Top Posts & Pages
- considering constance spry.
- 7 pieces of random-ness for a sunday inspired by @Madame_de_Pique
- weekly photo challenge: future tense
- care and feeding of the soul: roses, friendship, fresh tomatoes and blood red oranges.
- palm springs: pictures by us, words by e e cummings.
- quelle brilliant brooklyn.
- a garden preview with buds in bloom.
- back to Church Row - and a drag night at the Black Cap, Camden.
- struggling under a pesky PayPal button.
random-nessbeijing book books breakfast brooklyn cafe california central park china east coast portraits england friends george snyder hollywood instagram jet lag london los angeles love madrid manhattan milan movie movies moving music noel coward novel novels NYC Palm springs paris rain roses soho sunday surgeon surgery synthroid tea the house on church row Things tobias william writing
follow teamgloria with bloglovin’