the most recent past
we love to visit other people…
are you pinteresting?
- blink and one could be in 1929 or 1780 #California #claremont instagram.com/p/Zt0zYOOcBg/ 4 hours ago
- Oh to be in Claremont, now that June is (nearly) here instagram.com/p/ZtjrPqucGs/ 6 hours ago
- RT @loogoldham: " music is everything to the poor, an accoutrement to the rich." - @Lefsetz 7 hours ago
- #roadtrip instagram.com/p/ZtYwlJucEW/ 8 hours ago
- remnants of the former life - #bulgari lip balm is part of the Frette headrest linens and in-flight… instagram.com/p/Zs72eLucJz/ 12 hours ago
Top Posts & Pages
- considering constance spry.
- 7 pieces of random-ness for a sunday inspired by @Madame_de_Pique
- weekly photo challenge: future tense
- palm springs: pictures by us, words by e e cummings.
- care and feeding of the soul: roses, friendship, fresh tomatoes and blood red oranges.
- quelle brilliant brooklyn.
- struggling under a pesky PayPal button.
- back to Church Row - and a drag night at the Black Cap, Camden.
- hello, hollywood hills.
random-nessbeijing book books breakfast brooklyn cafe california central park china east coast portraits england friends george snyder hollywood instagram jet lag london los angeles love madrid manhattan milan movie movies moving music noel coward novel novels NYC Palm springs paris rain roses soho sunday surgeon surgery synthroid tea the house on church row Things tobias william writing
follow teamgloria with bloglovin’
Tag Archives: courtyard
we are at a conference for the day job now – but sneaking a peek at the courtyard (longingly).