the most recent past
we love to visit other people…
are you pinteresting?
- groovy. #101coffeeshop #swingers instagram.com/p/ZhO45DucP8/ 1 hour ago
- the heady scent of jasmine flows throughout the Hollywood Hills.... instagram.com/p/ZhAT2fOcMD/ 3 hours ago
- @nicbrownnn @gardenandgunmag #beautifulPiece "RowanOak "It's where I go when I want to get lost and not be found." 6 hours ago
- notes at the ready. #writing instagram.com/p/ZgSathOcOP/ 10 hours ago
- @toobeguiling most kind, dear 11 hours ago
Top Posts & Pages
- considering constance spry.
- weekly photo challenge: future tense
- 7 pieces of random-ness for a sunday inspired by @Madame_de_Pique
- quelle brilliant brooklyn.
- care and feeding of the soul: roses, friendship, fresh tomatoes and blood red oranges.
- palm springs: pictures by us, words by e e cummings.
- a garden preview with buds in bloom.
- struggling under a pesky PayPal button.
- #newLife plotting, inspiration, action and dreams.
random-nessbeijing book books breakfast brooklyn cafe california central park china east coast portraits england friends george snyder hollywood instagram jet lag london los angeles love madrid manhattan milan movie movies moving music noel coward novel novels NYC Palm springs paris rain roses soho st regis sunday surgeon surgery synthroid tea Things tobias william writing
follow teamgloria with bloglovin’
Tag Archives: cherry blossom
cherry blossom and cafes full of intellectuals reading Barthes and Heidegger – a springtime saturday tale in NYC
The cherry blossom is so lush and full that it hangs ponderously over manhattan today, at every street corner urban garden and runs wildly through central park. So it was thus enveloped in fragrant flora that we tripped lightly to … Continue reading