the most recent past
we love to visit other people…
are you pinteresting?
- RT @sarahkayeagent: Summertime fresh interiors - Daylight Saving, photographed by Polly Wreford for @RedMagDaily sarahkaye.com/blog/polly-wre… htt… 1 hour ago
- back to bed with Vogue and writing materials and visiting the world while lying back on clouds of pillows wp.me/p1ukzN-26C 1 hour ago
- #laviecashmere - back to bed to read June @voguemagazine gently soothed by a retro 1940s fan - life is… instagram.com/p/Zdf8j9OcNw/ 3 hours ago
- #hurrah It's Saturday 07:55 am #losangeles instagram.com/p/ZdQmpfucFV/ 5 hours ago
- @james_welsh thank goodness for @digitalspy! feeling *emotional* watching 30sec Doctor Who clip digitalspy.com/british-tv/s7/… 6 hours ago
Top Posts & Pages
- considering constance spry.
- weekly photo challenge: future tense
- 7 pieces of random-ness for a sunday inspired by @Madame_de_Pique
- quelle brilliant brooklyn.
- care and feeding of the soul: roses, friendship, fresh tomatoes and blood red oranges.
- palm springs: pictures by us, words by e e cummings.
- a garden preview with buds in bloom.
- struggling under a pesky PayPal button.
- #newLife plotting, inspiration, action and dreams.
random-nessbeijing book books breakfast brooklyn cafe california central park china east coast portraits england friends george snyder hollywood instagram jet lag london los angeles love madrid manhattan milan movie movies moving music noel coward novel novels NYC Palm springs paris rain roses soho st regis sunday surgeon surgery synthroid tea Things tobias william writing
follow teamgloria with bloglovin’
Tag Archives: chenile
darlings – something lovely has happened – one of our photographic-moments-in-Paris was spotted by Greg Domres, an artist in NYC, and an homage was created in chenile stem – quelle deliciousness. Isn’t that glorious? Here are the two images below. … Continue reading