the most recent past
we love to visit other people…
are you pinteresting?
- Oh to be in Claremont, now that June is (nearly) here instagram.com/p/ZtjrPqucGs/ 30 minutes ago
- RT @loogoldham: " music is everything to the poor, an accoutrement to the rich." - @Lefsetz 1 hour ago
- #roadtrip instagram.com/p/ZtYwlJucEW/ 2 hours ago
- remnants of the former life - #bulgari lip balm is part of the Frette headrest linens and in-flight… instagram.com/p/Zs72eLucJz/ 6 hours ago
- oh to be a feline and lounge in this sunny spot all day but the world calls..... instagram.com/p/Zs572LucHU/ 6 hours ago
1904 on Ta dah! Finished! notausgang on the desire to replace the fade… notausgang on Ta dah! Finished! teamgloria on the desire to replace the fade… teamgloria on the desire to replace the fade… teamgloria on Ta dah! Finished! notausgang on Ta dah! Finished!
Top Posts & Pages
- considering constance spry.
- 7 pieces of random-ness for a sunday inspired by @Madame_de_Pique
- weekly photo challenge: future tense
- palm springs: pictures by us, words by e e cummings.
- care and feeding of the soul: roses, friendship, fresh tomatoes and blood red oranges.
- quelle brilliant brooklyn.
- struggling under a pesky PayPal button.
- back to Church Row - and a drag night at the Black Cap, Camden.
- hello, hollywood hills.
random-nessbeijing book books breakfast brooklyn cafe california central park china east coast portraits england friends george snyder hollywood instagram jet lag london los angeles love madrid manhattan milan movie movies moving music noel coward novel novels NYC Palm springs paris rain roses soho sunday surgeon surgery synthroid tea the house on church row Things tobias william writing
follow teamgloria with bloglovin’
Tag Archives: chelsea market
We almost Forgot…………..in the midst of last minute chores before the Driver arrives to swiftly deliver us and our modicum of carry-on-only-luggage to JFK! A most marvelous/marvellous/splendiferous morning was had – the sprite and her literary Parent joined us at … Continue reading