we love to visit other people…
- @oldbrightonians thank you ever so much Rebecca! oldbrightonians.com/news/news-from… 2 hours ago
- @belindaparmar happy birthdays fellow pisces! *wavingfromlosangeles* http://t.co/JnTQxkt0jA 2 hours ago
- @1904Blog merci! #weadoreapostcardfromAbroad instagram.com/p/lbVyajOcKI/ 12 hours ago
- @HIGHzurrer @BittrScrptReadr *chuckling* love. This. Town. 13 hours ago
- #regram from the lovely @johnpmccusker (and thanks also to Mr. @barrylowenthal) - #sighting of… instagram.com/p/lbEBliOcC-/ 14 hours ago
the most recent past
Top Posts & Pages
- considering constance spry.
- look who we brought back from our road trip down south.
- 7 pieces of random-ness for a sunday inspired by @Madame_de_Pique
- weekly photo challenge: future tense
- publish and be hugged.
- back on stage, behind the mic at #LAStories with the delicious people @LAImYours
- care and feeding of the soul: roses, friendship, fresh tomatoes and blood red oranges.
- palm springs: pictures by us, words by e e cummings.
- hello spring! words by e e cummings, music by mozart and flowers lovingly captured by teamgloria
random-nessanita loos beijing book books breakfast brooklyn brunch bubbles cafe california central park Chandelier chandeliers china coffee decoupage Diana Vreeland dreams east coast portraits england film flowers friends george george snyder hollywood home how to stay sane in a crazy world Hurricane instagram jet lag london los angeles los angeles i'm yours love lunch madrid malibu manhattan medical leave milan movie movies moving music Nancy Mitford noel coward novel novels NYC Palm springs paris Pearls photographs rain roses santa monica scar sightings soho st regis sunday sunrise sunset sunshine surgeon surgery synthroid tea the house on church row Things tobias Vita Sackville West william writing
are you pinteresting?
follow teamgloria with bloglovin’
Tag Archives: break
team gloria snuck off (there WAS a “designated break” but we are sure everyone else went back to their desks to do email…………) we, on the other hand, grabbed a glossy mag, our bbry and headed to the mandarin oriental … Continue reading