the most recent past
we love to visit other people…
are you pinteresting?
- *blush* 2nd review for #howtostaysaneinacrazyworld goodreads.com/review/show/78… 12 hours ago
- goodnight, sun. instagram.com/p/hzVXqZucPZ/ 12 hours ago
- @Martyn_Thompson oh darling. Your tapestry work is b e a u t i f u l. Do let us know if the exhibition moves West to this Coast! 17 hours ago
- RT @GeorgeTakei: Nerdtastic. http://t.co/RoVkkE6b1H 20 hours ago
- @SarahRedMag @RedMagDaily *wavingfromlosangeles* the sun has not yet come up over here....but it'll be a delicious day :) 23 hours ago
Top Posts & Pages
- considering constance spry.
- weekly photo challenge: future tense
- 7 pieces of random-ness for a sunday inspired by @Madame_de_Pique
- care and feeding of the soul: roses, friendship, fresh tomatoes and blood red oranges.
- palm springs: pictures by us, words by e e cummings.
- back on stage, behind the mic at #LAStories with the delicious people @LAImYours
- quelle brilliant brooklyn.
- hello, hollywood hills.
- #newLife plotting, inspiration, action and dreams.
random-nessanita loos beijing book books breakfast brooklyn brunch bubbles cafe california central park Chandelier chandeliers china coffee Diana Vreeland dreams Driving east coast portraits england fashion film flowers friends george george snyder Greenwich village hollywood home Hurricane instagram jet lag london los angeles los angeles i'm yours love lunch madrid malibu manhattan medical leave milan movie movies moving music Nancy Mitford noel coward novel novels NYC Palm springs paris photographs places rain roses santa monica soho st regis sunday sunrise sunset sunshine surgeon surgery synthroid tea the house on church row Things tobias vintage Vita Sackville West william writing
follow teamgloria with bloglovin’
Tag Archives: break
team gloria snuck off (there WAS a “designated break” but we are sure everyone else went back to their desks to do email…………) we, on the other hand, grabbed a glossy mag, our bbry and headed to the mandarin oriental … Continue reading