the most recent past
we love to visit other people…
are you pinteresting?
- the reason we went to calabasas, darlings. wp.me/p1ukzN-2cu 12 hours ago
- @PedalersFork laimyours.com/46271/where-sh… 16 hours ago
- @hellodsgn @LAImYours laimyours.com/46271/where-sh… 16 hours ago
- one must emerge into the day.....but tis so terribly hard ;) instagram.com/p/avx1y8ucLI/ 19 hours ago
- @JuLlewellyn @StellaMagazine #weAdoreJaneAusten verily so. telegraph.co.uk/women/womens-l… 19 hours ago
Top Posts & Pages
- considering constance spry.
- 7 pieces of random-ness for a sunday inspired by @Madame_de_Pique
- weekly photo challenge: future tense
- palm springs: pictures by us, words by e e cummings.
- care and feeding of the soul: roses, friendship, fresh tomatoes and blood red oranges.
- quelle brilliant brooklyn.
- struggling under a pesky PayPal button.
- back to Church Row - and a drag night at the Black Cap, Camden.
- a garden preview with buds in bloom.
random-nessanita loos beijing book books brooklyn california central park Chandelier china east coast portraits england friends george snyder hollywood instagram jet lag london los angeles los angeles i'm yours love madrid manhattan movie movies moving noel coward novel novels NYC Palm springs paris rain roses soho sunday sunset surgeon surgery synthroid tea the house on church row Things tobias william writing
follow teamgloria with bloglovin’
Tag Archives: beijing
we fell asleep (after cooking for the first time in, gosh, months – we knew it felt weird….) and then – whaddyaknow – wide AWAKE again at 1AM. hello, jet lag. welcome back. ok: team gloria recipe (RX for our … Continue reading
just a quick check-in after team gloria’s day job business lunch – isn’t this place GRAND?! weirdly, this restaurant (flemish? we weren’t sure) was inside a mall. but not a bog-standard-mall-with-main/high-street-retailers gosh, no – all high-end (Louis Vuitton, love).
ok – we’re going to work now…… we’ve been up since 3AM – swam (29 mins!!), sauna, steam, the funny lightbox room that we’re not sure what it does but the blue-ness and warmth is kinda nice (perhaps it’s reading … Continue reading
there’s a huge summer storm in beijing tonight – or is that today – it’s now 3AM – we are wide awake (of course) – and opened up the curtains/drapes to see the sky fill up with lightning and huge … Continue reading
so the good news is that team gloria has had 6 hours of sleep in the past 24 hours. the bad news is that those 6 hours were spread out in 3 blocks of 2 hours each. scratchy eyes. a … Continue reading
Looks familiar? Yes, we’ve popped into a starbucks in beijing before our next meeting………….but they have very different food and beverage choices here: like green tea rolls and peanut mocha on ice curiouser and curiouser No, darlings, we didn’t eat … Continue reading
never one to miss a cultural experience, team gloria set out on an intrepid adventure (see earlier post on bejing subway) the look? …..not so good….. hat on head against the burning sun, glasses on against the “no mascara or … Continue reading
whenever we travel for the day job, we always squeeze in a few things – see a museum (about to post on the lama temple), catch local transport (see below) and visit a supermarket to understand more about the culture … Continue reading
rushing out again into the day before it comes so humid that we can’t cope ;-) wanted to share the pictures from our morning walk!