the most recent past
we love to visit other people…
are you pinteresting?
- a tiny moment of parisian heaven in studio city. wp.me/p1ukzN-2c7 9 hours ago
- @StacyHorn congratulations on your new book! amazon.com/Imperfect-Harm… 10 hours ago
- RT @BEAUTYCALYPSE: Hey @eiswuerfelimsch @teamgloria_ @MissJulesBerlin @NovellaDarling @BLYSS_choc You're in my <3 and in my Hall-of-Fame ht… 19 hours ago
- Oh my goodness. @rupert_everett is delicious - breakfast reading in los angeles at 07:25 #laviecashmere instagram.com/p/atBw-IOcBM/ 21 hours ago
- @tanita_tikaram #weadoreblossomdearie #peelmeagrape #myattorneybernie 21 hours ago
Top Posts & Pages
- considering constance spry.
- 7 pieces of random-ness for a sunday inspired by @Madame_de_Pique
- weekly photo challenge: future tense
- palm springs: pictures by us, words by e e cummings.
- care and feeding of the soul: roses, friendship, fresh tomatoes and blood red oranges.
- quelle brilliant brooklyn.
- struggling under a pesky PayPal button.
- back to Church Row - and a drag night at the Black Cap, Camden.
- a garden preview with buds in bloom.
random-nessanita loos beijing book books brooklyn california central park Chandelier china east coast portraits england friends george snyder hollywood instagram jet lag london los angeles love madrid manhattan movie movies moving music noel coward novel novels NYC Palm springs paris rain roses soho sunday sunset surgeon surgery synthroid tea the house on church row Things tobias william writing
follow teamgloria with bloglovin’
Tag Archives: B
we’re heading to…….are you around? This is Exactly how we thought it would be when we were growing up. One would finish a long Day’s work doing Very Important things. And yet still have time to blow bubbles against the … Continue reading
medical leave day #6. lessons learned yesterday – people who need people (thank you J_actor_friend for lending us the EXCELLENT Barbra TV specials from the 60s+) and our slow realization/awareness that we are ceasing our island-ness-self-sufficiency-we’ll-do-our-own-lists-darling-thank you……to team gloria becomes … Continue reading
so there was an earthquake in NYC yesterday – isn’t that extraordinary?! the building we were in (and on a Very High Floor) started to shake. something was happening……but we didn’t know what there was commotion and excitement and fear … Continue reading