ah the delicious frenzy of new yorkers in search of something new and stimulating to read as the long summer hours extend the day into hot nights where there’s nothing to do but cram up against the air conditioner and re-read Capote into the small hours……
the most recent past
we love to visit other people…
are you pinteresting?
- @gretared me too. *wavingfromlosangeles* 2 hours ago
- @gretared you have NO idea how timely this glorious little message was today ;) thank you ever so much. instagram.com/p/h15y1zOcMK/ 4 hours ago
- #streetart #koreatown #losangeles instagram.com/p/h1tQ7wOcKH/ 6 hours ago
- @BinkleyOnStyle the russian seamstress at @nordstrom in the grove - she's amazing 6 hours ago
- @QuitcherBitchyn omg. LOVE "Ruth & Dean's Big Gay Party" in @metrosourcemag g e n i u s. 8 hours ago
Top Posts & Pages
- considering constance spry.
- weekly photo challenge: future tense
- 7 pieces of random-ness for a sunday inspired by @Madame_de_Pique
- care and feeding of the soul: roses, friendship, fresh tomatoes and blood red oranges.
- palm springs: pictures by us, words by e e cummings.
- back on stage, behind the mic at #LAStories with the delicious people @LAImYours
- quelle brilliant brooklyn.
- hello, hollywood hills.
- #newLife plotting, inspiration, action and dreams.
random-nessanita loos beijing book books breakfast brooklyn brunch bubbles cafe california central park Chandelier chandeliers china coffee Diana Vreeland dreams Driving east coast portraits england fashion film flowers friends george george snyder Greenwich village hollywood home Hurricane instagram jet lag london los angeles los angeles i'm yours love lunch madrid malibu manhattan medical leave milan movie movies moving music Nancy Mitford noel coward novel novels NYC Palm springs paris photographs places rain roses santa monica soho st regis sunday sunrise sunset sunshine surgeon surgery synthroid tea the house on church row Things tobias vintage Vita Sackville West william writing
follow teamgloria with bloglovin’