wonderful. watched this again for the first time in YEARS last night. the innocence of dial-up modems, only having two emails to open in your pre-HMTL-compatible mail program and the upper west side in its glory of book parties, spring days whimsically walking by Verdi Square with your decaf mocha to go and long afternoons spent eating pretzels in conversation on a bench. dreamy. also useful for women in business to learn the basics of quoting from The Godfather. it helps….I know.
the most recent past
we love to visit other people…
are you pinteresting?
- @LAImYours and ever-so-slightly-spooky too *lookstocamera* 1 hour ago
- a moment of reverie in a gallery called #FaheyKlein wp.me/p1ukzN-27p 2 hours ago
- RT @FifteenMinsPR: "Age shouldn’t affect you. You’re either marvelous or you’re boring, regardless of your age." - Morrissey 3 hours ago
- RT @IDTweeps: Ethan Hawke, Julie Delpy and Richard Linklater talk to Elvis Mitchell about #BeforeMidnight after LACMA screening! http://t.c… 3 hours ago
- @seashellsfilm thanks ever so much for the #follow would love to come to a screening of your film :) 4 hours ago
Top Posts & Pages
- considering constance spry.
- 7 pieces of random-ness for a sunday inspired by @Madame_de_Pique
- weekly photo challenge: future tense
- palm springs: pictures by us, words by e e cummings.
- quelle brilliant brooklyn.
- care and feeding of the soul: roses, friendship, fresh tomatoes and blood red oranges.
- a garden preview with buds in bloom.
- #newLife plotting, inspiration, action and dreams.
- hello, hollywood hills.
random-nessbeijing book books breakfast brooklyn cafe california central park china east coast portraits england friends george snyder hollywood instagram jet lag london los angeles love madrid manhattan milan movie movies moving music noel coward novel novels NYC Palm springs paris rain roses soho sunday surgeon surgery synthroid tea the house on church row Things tobias william writing
follow teamgloria with bloglovin’